1-day Agile Awareness Workshop
Quick hands-on overview on Agile/Scrum
Agile software development is based on principles defined by the Agile Manifesto; a disciplined project management outline that is conducive to dynamic inspection and adaptation. Agile methods include many product development frameworks such as Scrum and XP (eXtreme Programming) which allow for rapid delivery of software. The Scrum framework uses simple iterative practices for team collaboration on complex projects.
These 8 hours of training offer an overview of Agile development and Scrum practices, focusing on how the Scrum framework follows the Agile Manifesto principles. Learn how to harness complex processes and apply Scrum techniques to an IT and/or non-IT project, through a blended combination of slide-based lecture and interactive case studies. Students gain practical advice, with real world simulation exercises that can align traditional project management to the agile route.
A business case aims at capturing all the information, securing approval of human resources and finances required to successfully complete the project, and analysing risks and alternatives. This 8 hours course packs in all the information you will need to create compelling business cases that are comprehensive and persuasive.
This is a basic introductory course.
- Waterfall vs Agile
- An Intro to Agile Process
- Agile Flavors
- Agile Project Delivery
- Scrum (3*3)
- Planning & Estimation
- The Product Backlog
- Release Planning
- The core tenets of Scrum
- Advanced Scrum Topics
- Agile Adoption
- Agile Project Simulation
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- Software Coders
- Software Testers
- Team Leads/Team Members/anyone interested in working and thinking in an Agile manner and/or learning more about the Principles of Scrum and leading Agile projects
From the course :
- Learn the differences between an Agile approach and traditional methodology, and why Agile works better!
- Learn about the driving forces behind taking an Agile approach to software development.
- How adopting Agile approaches can increase business value.
- Get to know the core practices and philosophies behind this way of working.
- Learn the basics of the four-phase approach of Concept-Initiate-Deliver-Deploy.
- Through examples of real projects, understand the organizational and people challenges and opportunities that the Agile approach brings to the solution development process.
From the workshop :
- High quality training from an industry expert.
- Course Completion Certificates.
- Practical hands-on exercises.
- 100 days Free Online Training Access to Agile and Scrum.
- A reading list for further learning.
- Attendees will get 5% discount for our upcoming Scrum Certification Programs
There is no Certification offered for this course. On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from AllSys with Credits (1 credit per hour of training).
✔ Early Bird registration apply 20 days before the training dates
✔ Group Discounts will not apply for group of Early Bird registration.
✔ 5% Discount for our Alumni company participants.
✔ 5% Discount for Government company participants.
✔ 5% Discount for NGO’s or Social Welfare company participants.
✔ All above mentioned Discounts will apply for group of Early Bird registration as well
Terms And Condition:
✔ Please note above rates constitute only towards the training charges and does not include any taxes. All the taxes as applicable by local laws should be borne by the Participant or the Participant Company.
✔ Early Bird Discount payments should pay before cut-off date.
✔ Special Offer applicable for Standard Prices Only(not applicable for early bird offer).
✔ Group Discounts will apply only for same organization.
✔ Individual Discounts apply only for Individual(Participants ) invoices only.
✔ All the refunds will be processed within 30 working days starting from the day of cancellation
✔ For more information on Refund Policy
Contact for Registrations:
Europe:Tess McClure (firstname.lastname@example.org)
APAC:Lenny Wijaya (email@example.com)
Australia:Kirsti Couper (firstname.lastname@example.org)
South Africa:Lindy Emsley (email@example.com)