Certified Scrum Product Owner® professionals have been taught the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that enable them to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team. CSPOs are typically the individuals who are closest to the “business side” of the project. They are charged by the organization to “get the product out” and they are expected to do the best possible job of satisfying all the stakeholders. CSPOs maintain the product backlog and ensure that everyone knows the priorities.
This intensive hands-on course will teach you how to handle the many responsibilities of a great Product Owner including: how to manage and prioritize product backlogs utilizing business value and other industry prioritization methods, plan releases, track progress, estimate business value, drive Sprint Review, effectively prepare and participate in Sprint Planning and learn how to scale Scrum projects.
Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Games, Case studies & Simulations
Training by experienced Scrum Alliance Certified Instructors (CSTs)
Scrum Alliance exam fee included
16 PDUs and SEUs
2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Scrum Basics (roles, meetings & artifacts)
- Expectations of a Product Owner
- Understanding Product vision
- Release management & estimation basics
- Establishing & refining the product backlog
Product Managers, Product Owners, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Managers, Stakeholders, Portfolio Managers, Chief Operations Officers, Product Management Leads, Software Development Managers, Software Developers, Software testers or people responsible for defining product vision.
Key Features of Certified CSPO :
- Creating and maintaining the Product backlog
- Sort the Product backlog items according to priority
- Help the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings
- Attend sprint planning meetingsClearly communicate the business requirements to the Team
- Get detail level of requirement from stakeholders or customers
- Build and maintain a relationship with the Stakeholders
- How to write user stories for the product backlog
- How to predict the delivery date of a project (or the features that will be complete by a given date) using velocity
- Optimize Agile teams as well as interaction with stakeholders and customers
Mr. Vivek Angiras "Certified Scrum Trainer(CST)
ivek is an Agile coach and trainer. He is a certified TBR (Training from the Back of the Room) trainer and speaker who started his career in scientific research more than a decade ago. He has experience working with clients from Fortune 50 to start-ups, spanning the State Department, banking, retail, nonprofits, insurance and health care. His expertise includes large-scale Agile transformations, organizational change and leadership development. Vivek is actively involved in the Agile community and frequently speaks at global conferences and at local practitioner groups.
Registration Contact :
Mr. Prasanaa Kumar
Contact Number :
Terms And Condition:
✔ Please note above rates constitute only towards the training charges and does not include any taxes. All the taxes as applicable by local laws should be borne by the Participant or the Participant Company.
✔ All the refunds will be processed within 30 working days starting from the day of cancellation
✔ For more information on Refund Policy